Holy Trinity Chapel, Lamington

Image credit: Kevin Rae, CC BY-SA 2.0 (source: Geograph)

More about

The Chapel was built in 1857 and was the private place of worship of the Baillie Cochrane family. Only the village and this tiny chapel remain to recall a way of life which flourished and has gone but is a part of our heritage worth remembering. The Chapel is now under the care of The Biggar Museum Trust.

Lamington, Biggar, South Lanarkshire ML12 6DT Scotland

info@biggarmuseumtrust.co.uk

01899 221050

Before making a visit, check opening hours with the venue

http://www.biggarmuseumtrust.co.uk/